The products in the personal-care industry are made of compounds used to clean and improve the appearance and fragrance of the body. In general, they are composed of raw material that come from natural and synthetic sources, such as wetting agents, dispersants, conditioners, surfactants, thickeners and other additives, to guarantee and improve the properties of each product.
- Conditioners polyquaternium, guar hydroxypropyl
- Thickeners carbomer, cellulose
- Film formers PVP, PVP/VA
- Moisturizers panthenol, propylene glycol
- Oleochemicals fatty acids, fatty alcohols
- Surfactants alkyl polyglucoside, amino acid, anionic
- Others: anti dandruff, whiteners, anti-aging, UV filters